Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Life...

Oh no! This could be a serious post... or maybe not! I do have a layout to share that took me about 10 minutes to complete ! That's record time for me... and I even like it! HAA!


On another note,

Have you even sat down on your living room sofa and looked outside for minutes but what seemed for hours? Just thinking about life and what you are doing with your life right now? Well.. i had that opportunity.

I have decided, after some serious thinking, that it's time for me to let go of a few responsibilities at Paws On Scrapbooking.
I am in love with the company, Janique and everyone I have met over the past 2 years. Although I have neglected a few thing in the past few months, and year or so and most of all I have neglected myself.
It's time for me to sit back and maybe concentrate on my life for a little while until things get back to "normal" and my weight being one of them!!!
I am not sure which responsibilities I will let go at Paws as I still have some thinking to do. I hope the Pawsie girls will still love me !!!

It's the 1 hour sketch challenge at paws so I am off to play!

oh yes... I almost forgot ...


*¨¨*:•.•:*¨¨* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER!!! *¨¨*:•.•:*¨¨*

k


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio