Tuesday, April 15, 2008

2 Peas Gallery

I finally finished uploading " ALL " my layouts and altered projects in my 2 peas gallery! YOUPEE!!! I can't believe all the little albums that i've made over the past 2 years. My gallery is open for public viewing if you wish to take a peak!

I also completed this little calendar today... so cute! Easy to make and cost less than 3$! Great to use up those scraps ... try it!

My brother in Law and my dad went to the Montreal vs Boston Hockey Game on Saturday night... this is my brother in law posing so happily!


I did some gardening today, cleaned up some of the perennials that are growing such as the bleeding heart and some day lilies. I can't wait to start taking some garden pictures with our new camera and of course sitting in the backyard with a corona enjoying the sunshine with Steve. It's hard to believe that Northern New Brunswick still has snow... it's certainly Spring here and loving every minute of it ...except when Steve and I have to start spring cleaning in this house... yuck I hate cleaning!
Maybe if i open the windows and the patio doors the dust will fly away !??!?! LOL!!!

Chow for now!
K

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio