Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Got the Flu?

It's been a week since my last post - and I have been sick ever since! I was feeling a bit better on Friday and visited my family up North for the weekend. I enjoyed some quality time with Megan and Marissa and loved all the good hugs and kisses! I took a few pictures... to the point where Marissa was begging me to stop taking pics!
I came back home on Monday night and got a good night sleep in my own bed.
Tuesday afternoon i got the flu... again, this is the second time this month. I had some 24 hour bug... yuckie feeling for sure. I woke up today at about 3pm and now just having my first meal. I don't like being sick!

Just a sweet pic of Marissa to share with you

and one of little Megan! I put her in this basket and she wouldn't sit still!! but I managed to get a good pic of her.. she's a cutie pie!


aren't they the cutest!??

well today, i got an email from Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine for a layout of Eddie I did a few months ago! I will be published in the Summer 2008 Issue!
YOUPEE!!!! that's exciting!
Also Making Memories has posted 2 of my projects, one is the US album and a layout of Sabrina - Sweet & Sassy!
so those are good news!

This weekend is the Paws On Scrapbooking 2 day Crop, and due to my husband's surgery I won't be able to attend the full weekend ... maybe an hour or so-- but hubby is having Hernia Surgery. I think he's a bit nervous and I don't blame him.. so your support for him is requested!

that's all for now, it's the 1 hour sketch challenge at Paws in 30 min!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio