Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Got the Flu?

It's been a week since my last post - and I have been sick ever since! I was feeling a bit better on Friday and visited my family up North for the weekend. I enjoyed some quality time with Megan and Marissa and loved all the good hugs and kisses! I took a few pictures... to the point where Marissa was begging me to stop taking pics!
I came back home on Monday night and got a good night sleep in my own bed.
Tuesday afternoon i got the flu... again, this is the second time this month. I had some 24 hour bug... yuckie feeling for sure. I woke up today at about 3pm and now just having my first meal. I don't like being sick!

Just a sweet pic of Marissa to share with you

and one of little Megan! I put her in this basket and she wouldn't sit still!! but I managed to get a good pic of her.. she's a cutie pie!


aren't they the cutest!??

well today, i got an email from Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine for a layout of Eddie I did a few months ago! I will be published in the Summer 2008 Issue!
YOUPEE!!!! that's exciting!
Also Making Memories has posted 2 of my projects, one is the US album and a layout of Sabrina - Sweet & Sassy!
so those are good news!

This weekend is the Paws On Scrapbooking 2 day Crop, and due to my husband's surgery I won't be able to attend the full weekend ... maybe an hour or so-- but hubby is having Hernia Surgery. I think he's a bit nervous and I don't blame him.. so your support for him is requested!

that's all for now, it's the 1 hour sketch challenge at Paws in 30 min!

2 comments:

  1. sweet pics of your nieces, hope you are feeling better soon and hope that all went well for Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute and the photos are fantastic! Hope that you soon will be feeling better!
    /Pernilla

    ReplyDelete