Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Rough Month

Well, it's hard to believe that we are in the middle of Feb all ready. I think I have spent most of the month on the couch being sick!
I hardly slept last night and coughed for probably 30 min straight, Steve left and went downstairs, I don't think he slept much either. This cold is really draining me and maybe it's time for some antibiotics or something... I am just too tired to do anything. I seem to feel ok for a few hours and then i start coughing again.

I haven't done any scrapbooking in about 10 days which is a record high for me!!! I have so much that i want to do... projects to finish, layouts brewing in my brain, but i can't seem to find the MOJO to sit and scrap... i hope soon!

It's snowing today, Steve can't shovel for the next 2 weeks so I have to ask a neighbor to help out - I hope they don't mind!

I have been visiting some sites to try and get some sneak peaks at the new CHA stuff for scrap supplies. I am soooo happy Crate Paper is coming out with 4 new collections - how exciting. I also got an email from Melissa Frances, I didn't know she had breast cancer last Jan 07 and has since been given a clean bill of health. What great news!

Here's to a good Sunday and beginning of a new week!
Chow for Now
K
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio