Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sleepy Sunday!

Well I stayed up late Saturday night, enjoying some quiet time with my husband... As he watched the hockey game, I did some scrapbooking. I finished a small Album and LOVE IT!!!!! I can't take pictures yet, but will certainly share it shortly.

I also slept in this Sunday morning. I was so tired for some reason. My head felt like I had 10 elves in there just running around causing havoc!!! So I slept on the couch a hour or so as Steve also took a nap. Looks like we were both exhausted from a hectic week.

Tonight I finished a scrapbook page of Steve and his funky hair ... remember those pics!? I love this layout.. it's him!!

My sister finally took some pictures of Marissa and Megan! YOUPEE! It was nice to see some pictures of them. They are growing up so fast. Little Megan has teeth in the front and little Miss Marissa is getting so tall. I miss them both very much. Unfortunately I don't get to see them very often, but I love them very much.

well, that's all for tonight!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio