Friday, December 14, 2007

It's Friday!

It's Friday and I have zero energy today. I even went to bed early last night but Steve went to bed before I did and when that happens I have a hard time falling asleep. I feel like I was awake all night.
I have about 50 handmade cards to do this weekend to complete a few Christmas gifts, and of course other projects...

We had 2 huge deer in the yard this morning. I tried to take a picture of them but they were behind our trees in the back yard. It would't have made a nice picture. Too Bad they didn't come closer. One of them was starring at Steve in the patio door. I think if we put some food out on our deck they would come up to say hi! Imagine that...

Hopefully I can get a bit of energy to do something today!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio