Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Kiss Me! | Simple Stories


Hello Friends,

It's Kristine with you today to share a layout using the Simple Stories Kissing Booth Collection! I cannot get enough of this collection with it's super cute patterns and lovely die cuts. I created another layout using my cousins wedding picture. It's perfect for this collection isn't it?

My layout is called KISS ME.



It measures about 9x12 but I added it to a piece of white cardstock to make it 12x12. I used a black cardstock to mat the layout and create a contrast with the pink/red colors.

I used a quote from one of the 4x6 element cards for my journaling. I didn't want to add my own journaling for this personal layout so I thought that using the quote would be perfect to add some words to the page. Those elements cards are perfect to cut apart!

 
I printed a picture that measures 5x5" square and I really love this size. I added dimensional adhesive to the photo, the journal strips, and the chipboard pieces.
Adding a few enamel dots, paint splats and some of those tiny puffy hearts created a great little details for me.


Such a great collection to play with - for weddings, valentine's day and many of those special moments.

I hope you have a chance to create with this KISSING BOOTH collection and please share your creations with us on social media!
You can find me @KristineDavidson and @SimpleStories_

Supplies Used:
Kissing Booth
10377 Collection Kit
10378 Combo Stickers
10391 Chipboard
10392 Bits &* Pieces
10394 Puffy Stickers


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio