Saturday, January 27, 2018

Party Pets - Stamping

I've had these cards in my (gotta blog) folder on my computer and decided I should post them ;) These are all created with stamps from Your Next Stamp. 
The backgrounds were done with Distress Ink - using a blending tool.








The Stamp Set I used for all of these is the Party Pet Collection. I did fussy cut all of the animals so some might be a bit wonkie.. but that's okay!


Aren't they the cutest!!!
You can purchase these at the Your Next Stamp Online store or in person at My Stamping Studio in Nova Scotia.

I was intimidated with Stamping.. ask anyone that has sat next to me during a crop and I don't think I've ever had a stamp at my station. I was terrified. I made mistakes, it wasn't stamped properly .. it was a total mess!
I discovered the MISTI tool and since then I've never looked back!
Watching You Tube videos also helped me in learning techniques and although I am not using COPICS yet ( I tried ) I really enjoy coloring with my Zig Markers.


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio