Friday, September 22, 2017

Beautiful You | Jillibean Soup


Sharing a layout I created for Jillibean Soup today. It is called Beautiful You.
I used some NEW Farmhouse Stew papers and peapod parts and actually a recent picture of my niece. She seriously doesn't allow me to take pic of her anymore so I was lucky enough to grab a few pics from a photo shoot she and her family did this past summer. TEENAGERS!






Beautiful You by Kristine Davidson


Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper:  Farmhouse Stew/ Goodness Gracious, Gimme Some Sugar, Bless Your Heart, Kiss My Girls;
Coordinating Stickers: Farmhouse Stew;
Pea Pod Parts: Farmhouse Stew;
Silhouette Cut File : Design ID #172675;
Wood Dots: Mushroom Medley;


 For More great layouts from the Design Team Visit Bean Talk!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio