Sunday, July 23, 2017

Hello Friends | Jillibean Soup

I feel like i need to start creating something different lately. The layouts are fun to create but I am at a point where I am searching for something else to get me motivates.
 I pulled out some Jillibean Soup stamps for an assignment and had so much fun creating this card. I used the stamp set from Mushroom Medley and purchased a few copic markers to get me started.
I started getting curious about distress inks, stamps, copic markers, watercolor and so much more. I created this card using exactly that - new techniques.
I am looking forward to more discoveries and creating something new!


Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Stamp Set: Mushroom Medley
Stamps & Dies: Watts Up (hello)
Others: Distress Ink, Markers



 For More great layouts from the Design Team Visit Bean Talk!


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio