Sunday, June 18, 2017

Hello Lovely | Simple Stories

Hello friends!

I am sharing 2 layouts featuring the Simple Stories Simple Set - Hello Lovely.  I used only the collection kit and some enamel dots for these layouts and I was so easy. I had a precut background all ready for me and I brought this to a crop a few weeks ago. It was easy to pack - Just a kit, some cardstock and adhesive. A great way to create at a crop or a friends house!

This is my first layout - Called "Smile Big"


- As you can see I didn't use a large title for this page, I felt that the 3x4 element card was enough with a sticker on my photo. A nice easy title is something I like on my pages. I really don't like stressing about that too much.


The colors are so nice in this collection - the navy is something i really enjoy with some pinks mixed it. It's really a beautiful kit. I used a Kraft cardstock for my background - something i used less of lately but really love the look. I layered some pieces of patterned paper and of course I used some dimensional adhesive on my die cut stickers. That's a given ;)


A few clusters around the elements card and photo just bring the entire page together.  Here is a sketch I created just for you based on this layout.



My second layout is called - Hello Lovely



- Yes that's me being silly of course. It was taken at an event last March and I was playing with the photo booth props. It's so much fun to dress up and be crazy for a few minutes - This is my version of Hello Lovely. Sometimes you've got to ' let it go! '

I used a digital die cut for the background - created by Paige Evans.
It was so easy to create this page even if it looks complicating. I created this page in a few hours and really loved piecing papers and doing an assortment of flowers on this page.
 

I created journal strips and then added a bit of watercolor on top so you would see the journaling and it wouldn't be hidden under the white cardstock and variety of papers. It could have been colored a blue or peach, but the pink adds more color to my page ;)


You can see the cluster of stickers and also some of the paint splats I created. 



I hope you enjoyed my reveal today and of course we can't wait to see what you create with this collection! Don't forget to tag us on instagram using #SimpleStories and you can come follow me as well at instagram.com/KristineDavidson

Thanks for visiting!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio