Saturday, April 23, 2016

Creative Scrappers | Returns


Well, it's been over a year and a few months since I stopped creating sketches and having Creative Scrappers as my part time hobby. I needed the break. I needed to do something else and I needed to spend most of my energy with my husband.

Now I have the go get em' attitude - I am needing a side hobby, and I need to keep busy and well Creative Scrappers lets me do that. I miss the people, I miss the emails with friends and other scrapbookers. I miss the positive energy that Creative Scrappers gave me.  I am ready to take charge again.

I was at a crop 2 weeks ago and had lots of time to think.  I can home in full " scrapbook" mode; You know when you're brain is constantly thinking about this hobby. Well I decided it was time to come back. To bring back CS and enjoy the process again. I am fresh, I am ready, and I am looking forward to the next few months.I can't say how long it will last, but I am ready for another year for sure ;)

So, what all that I have a call our for designers in case you are interested.
Please visit the Creative Scrappers blog for more information and I look forward to posting more great sketches for you starting next month ;)

Will you come join me?! 

Creative Scrappers links;
Blog | CreatingWithSketches.com
Instagram | @CreativeScrappers
Pinterest | CSsketches
Facebook | CreativeScrappers



Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio