Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy | Jillibean Soup

I must admit I haven't used sequins in a lot of my projects. I love the look, I just never tried it. When Jillibean Soup announced they were coming out with a new product - Adhesive Sequins - I was like.. um... I like that! So when it was time for time to sit down and create something, I decided to browse pinterst under sequins and found this card as inspiration -


I was inspired by this card for it's simplicity and also using tons of Sequins.
I got my page ready, and well let me tell you it probably took me about 3 hours to make this card !! LOL. seriously. The title I wasn't sure, not the right size, i have a mess, what am i going to do... all these came to my mind. I did notice the sequins weren't sticking quite well so i added some liquid glue to reinforce them on my card. 
I love this card. I am super happy with it and will make more for all occasions! 






Visit your nearest Scrapbook Store to get your assortment of sequins from Jillibean Soup!

Supplies:
Jillibean Soup

Patterned Paper:  Cool As A Cucumber Soup /  Hip Hummus
Mini Placemats: Here's The Story
Cut File: Wise Words - Happy

Sequins: Orange Tangerine, Yellow Lemon, Teal Plum

Other: CardStock,  Silhouette Cameo, Twine
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio