Sunday, October 19, 2014

Life Documented | Simple Stories

Hello Friends!

I'm sharing a Life Documented spread featuring Simple Stories Legacy  


When you first look at the Legacy Collection you might see papers that are great for those antique photos or black and white. I can prove to you that it's not only for those antique photos but for any day to day photos as well. Mixing older looking papers and new pictures isn't has hard or awkward as it seems!


As you can see I added lots of color and modern photos with the "antique" looking papers and I personally think it goes quite well together.

Here are a few close up photos of the Left Side of my Life Documented page.






The Right side of my spread includes a black and white photo and the others all have colors.


So keep that in mind when shopping for products. Just because it looks antique doesn't mean it has to be!

 Here are a few close up photos of the Right Side of my Life Documented page.




I hope you enjoyed my Life Documented post today and I hope you enjoy creating with your Simple Stories Legacy Collection!

_________________________________________________________________

Supplies used:
Simple Stories Legacy

Fundamental Stickers 5702 / Expressions Stickers 5703 / 3x4 Elements 5710 / 4x6 Elements 5711 / 4x6 SN@P! Cards 5723 / SN@P! Cuts 5726 / Decorative Brads 5727
Chipboard Stickers 5728 / Bits & Pieces 5729 / Insta-Squares 5730 / Enamel Dots 5731

12x12 Black Faux Leather Album 4043 / Design 2 Pocket Pages 4049 / Design 3 Pocket Pages 4050

_________________________________________________________________



Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio