Sunday, May 11, 2014

That Look | Creative Scrappers

It's reveal day for Creative Scrappers today. I had this cute picture of Megan and wanted to add some fun details to her " look". She always loves having her picture taken, especially if i ask her to model for me!






Supplies used for this page are from the Jillibean Soup/Sightseeing Stew Collection

We had a great sketch to work with this week. the circles really made it challenging a bit but i am quite happy with my page. Hope you give it a try!


Our Sponsor this month is My Creative Scrapbook
Deadline to submit your layout is May 31st at Midnight EST.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome Kristine! LOVE the stitching and all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your page! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Kristine!! Love all the mix of colors from the Jillibean papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this lo! It is stunning with all the layers and colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete