Sunday, January 05, 2014

Sketch 259 | Creative Scrappers

It's Reveal day!

It was about 7pm last night when i realized that I forgot to take a picture of my layout. I've been watching Breaking Bad (seasons 1-5) with hubby these days and I guess I got caught up in the drama!!! We're up to season 3 and wowzers i'm on the edge of my seat.  Can't wait to see what happens next.
Alright... onto our reveal shall we ?


Our sketch this week was inspired by a layout I created a few weeks ago, I loved the 4 square concept and lately totally loving these simple squares - and layers.






Enjoy and please visit the Creative Scrappers site for more awesome pages from our design team! Our sponsor this month is My Creative Scrapbook - i think you should LIKE them on facebook too ;-) They have awesome kits filled with tons of goodies and one of them could be yours! So Come Play ;-)


5 comments:

  1. Great layout, Kristine! LOVE the layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Kristine...the colors are awesome and LOVE that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kristine... love all the layering!! and the colours are fantastic. Awesome sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Kristine!! The Cut & Paste collection looks awesome on your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page Kristine!! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete