Friday, January 10, 2014

Project Life | Paper Camellia

After completing 4 layouts with the Paper Camellia January kit,  I still had a few left over papers and embellishments. I decided to use my scraps and embellishments to create a Project Life spread.  I used some pieces to create flowers, journal cards, and it came together quite easily. The chipboard pieces I stamped with Gold Ink and used the Glitter Alphas for my title. 


So easy and so much fun!! This could also be used as a Project Life like layout!  Don't throw away those little pieces.. use them up! ;-) 


have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute PL spread and I love that u used up the scraps from the kit-smart way to bash the kit :) I like how your doing your title cards too with just the date and no week added, after doing the week way last year and ending up with 52 and half weeks it just may be smart to do it this way :) thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love how you added the weather spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo glad you are doing Project Life Kristine. You are one of my fav scrappers and since I am heading out on the Project Life train - so glad I have you for inspiration. terry

    ReplyDelete