Friday, November 22, 2013

Days In December 6-10 | Paper Camellia

Hello Readers!
I have more pages to show you today! These will be days 6 thru 10

Day 6 - I added a calendar to emphasize the date and what the week was like.
these are free printables i found at FindingNana.com 



Day 7 I want to add a few more photos - hopefully some Christmas shopping or decorations - I have room for (2) 2x3" photos and perhaps a 4x3 or something similar in size.


Day 8 - I'll concentrate on a few favorite songs of the season. You know the ones by Micheal Buble, Kelly Clarkson and ya Justin Beiber!!!
Some might be around in 10 years or more right ? maybe ?! ;-)


another confetti pocket created with the wood veneer embellishments - I added gold color shine to my wood veneers Starbursts.
You can also see that i have added some gold color shine to most of my pages,
i love the effect this gives and a little shine looks so good on these pages. You can do red, green, gold or silver to add a bit of character.



i added another mini coin envelope and added the number 9


I wanted to add some of my favorite Christmas songs in my album but instead of adding several, i created one song and another on the reverse of this page.
For this i printed on white cardstock, and added some washi tape on the edges for added gold on the song page.



D'ont laugh at my Kenny Rogers song!! I've loved this song since 1981
My mother is Linda and grew up with 16 brothers and sisters, She was born in April and we have family in Kentucky and for some reason this song just makes me cry every time i sing it! It reminds me of Christmas at home. How so many years I've created and believe in a homemade Christmas. I wish it was like that again, it just meant a little bit more than gift cards, and gift receipts for something store bought that I can return if I don't like it.


You can hear that song here,  KENNY ROGERS - Kentucky Homemade Christmas.

Grab your December kit and come create along with us!
More pages to follow ;-)

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio