Sunday, November 24, 2013

Days In December 20-24 | Paper Camellia

hello Friends
Sharing more of my Days in December Mini Album with you today. As i get the album started with photos and more little extras I'll post pictures here on my blog ;-)

Day 20
i used a kraft card envelope
i sprayed color shine and added washi tape to the edge.
instead of punching holes in the envelope I added a 1" piece of cardstock behind
the envelope - this was sewed and it allowed me to keep my small envelope in tack in my mini.  So easy to do !

this can keep some receipts, or small gift tags or something else that i might want to hide ;-)







day 22 -
I cut out a word with my silhouette again
believe, this can be anything as well, such as peace, giving, gratitude, wishes,
whatever you like.

Kerri Bradford has some amazing words or you can find tons of free ones on pinterest.



Day 23 - I told you i love confetti pockets!
another one was added and in this pocket i put all my little mini left overs - i added little numbers from the Fancy Pants number sheet, I added cut up pieces of vellum from the diecuts i didn't use and lastly i added 2 enamel dots glued together for front and back ;-)


Day 24 -
i created the little tree with left overs again, i think these were flags maybe ? not sure but they were perfect for my tree, I added enamel dots and VOILA ;-)






Day 25 i left blank, i want to add to it on Christmas Day - probably a photo collage or large 6x8 photo of our tree in the morning or family photo.

i have tons of left over photo protectors so at any time if i want to add more pictures i can ;-)

Thank you SO Much for visiting and I hope you were inspired to create with your December Days kit from Paper Camellia 


Happy Holidays to you and your family
Kristine

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio