Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Guest Designer | Jillibean Soup

Hello Readers,

I'm sharing a card and a layout with you today that was created for my Guest Designer position at Jillibean Soup. You can view my post here.

This was was created as a HELLO, Just a note ...
 





Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Kraft Card Base
Patterned Paper:  Chilled Cucumber Soup/Yellow Tomatoes, Peeled Cucumber
Wise Words:  Gray Smile
Soup Labels:  Card Sentiments
Corrugated Shapes:  Frames
Other:  machine stitching, hemp twine.

**************


This is a layout I created about myself, me today... and if you ask Stephanie she heard me singing.. Me Today, Me Today, Me Today! This is Me Today ;-)

Love creating layers for this page, and the close up was an instagram pic, probably done on my way to work early in the morning. Me at 41, a few wrinkles, and a bit of grey hairs!





Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper:  Irish Farm House Soup/Stewed Beef, Barley, Sliced Turnip, Parsip
Coordinating Label Stickers:  Irish Farm House Soup
Pea Pod Parts:  Fresh Vegetable Soup
Coordinating Shape Stickers:  Irish Farm House Soup
Wise Words:  Blue Smile
Kraft Tag:  Baggage Claim
Alphabeans:  Kut Kraft
Bean Stalks:  Mustard Olive Baker's Twine
Sugar Picks:  Celebrate
Other:  Bazzill cardstock

Thanks so much Jill and Kimber for allowing me to be a guest for jillibean!  It was certainly a proud moment for me!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome work, Kristine. LOVE Jillibean Soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so perfect for Jillibean! Congrats! Your projects are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! Congrats on your GDT spot you rocked it! When I saw that you followed me blog I was like "hey I know that face!!" haha so glad you did and I found your blog, I love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete