Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Page & A Sketch

First I would like to say Hello and Happy 2012!

I haven't done much scrapbooking the past few months but I am slowly starting to be creative again. It feels good to get messy and sticky! ;-)

I have a few layouts that I just finished one was a Christmas Layout of my nephew. His first Christmas photoshoot which turned out a bit stressful and funny at the same time!
I used the Bella Blvd - Christmas Wishes and love this collection. I love anything Bella Blvd actually!! ;-)




Perhaps you need a little inspiration to create your own layout? Use the sketch below and post here for your chance to win a prize package from me! I have 5 packs of thickers for one lucky lady!
Here's a sketch based on my layout!
Deadline to participate is January 31st !!!

Add your layout to the Linkz below!
--- HAVE FUN ---
and I can't wait to see your pages!




11 comments:

  1. I love your new blog header!!! SO cute! I just printed your sketch for a scrapday I am going to this weekend! THanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout and beautiful photo.
    Hoping I can use your sketch soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! Love your page and sketch....and the prize too;) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an awesome prize, and I love the sketch too! Will get on this right away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, great inspiration for tonight

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just put two and two together, lol. I've been a long time follower of you on scrapbook.com and now found your blog! Small world! Long time fan and now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kristine! I was so troubled over scrapping this photo because of all the colors and its just not my usual photo style but your sketch helped me pull it all together! You are so talented! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there have just discovered your blog and as im a sketch-a-holic i just had to join in. im also a stalker, sorry follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Krisine, I'm a new fan of your blog quite recently and I'm loving the simplicity of your sketch! Your LO is amazing too :)

    This is my first participation, I've linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kristine
    adorable sketch
    Now I'm here too...
    LOL
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  11. just linked ! just in time !thanks Kristine for this sketch ! hugs

    ReplyDelete