Monday, January 10, 2011

Scraptures Reveal

Good Morning!

It's reveal day at Scraptures today!
I am lucky enough to be a guest designer for the month of January and truly loved playing with these Glitz Papers.

Glitz is a paper collection I've never really played with.. not sure why maybe the bright patterns scared me away but i really LOVE that they are double sided and one side of these papers works for me ;-)
The Scraptures kit is yummy too... i think Denise has about 2 kits left if you are interested .. hurry! CLICK HERE to PURCHASE!
My reveal for you today ... and I must admit I really enjoyed the Glimmer Glaze in this kit. I never used it before and I love how it stays shinny on my pages ;-) I'll be getting more for sure.





That's my reveal for you today!

Don't forget Scraptures is hosting an online crop to celebrate their 1 year anniversary
January 21-23 2011.... come join us !!!

Thanks for Visiting ;-)

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous layouts Kristine....you really should scrap more often! Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for a superb job showcasing the kit!!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages Kristine!! nice to see you scrapping again ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to see you scrapping again, Kristine! Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are fantastic Kristine !!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them!!!!! Thrilled you are scrapping again, your work is always so inspiring! big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layouts! And I'm delighted that you're participating in Art Journal Every Day!

    ReplyDelete