Sunday, October 03, 2010

Smiley Face

I attended a crop this past weekend hosted by Let's Capture Our Memories. What a great time. The chocolate truffle was to die for... and the lazagna for lunch... ya.. yummy! Thanks Tanya for everything ;-) I sat with Marielle Leblanc and we had a great time chatting and getting acquainted as " sisters!" My BFF Stephanie couldn't make it ... but maybe next time .. right Stephie ;-)

I completed 2 layouts.... that's HUGE for me since I haven't played with paper or glue since April! I've been more preoccupied with Digital stuff such as Blogs, and really just playing online more than anything. I think I needed a break from scrappin.. but i think i've got my mojo back. Although, i feel like i need a course on what's new.... i was inking my edges and wondering... do people still do this?? I know glimmer mist is in .. but what about inked edges... LOL!!! oh my.

I had some beautiful October Afternoon papers from the collection - Thrift Shop and decided to create with those this weekend. Here is one completed page...

and a sneak for the other
since this is for a special reveal at Creative Scrappers next weekend..


Thanks for Stopping by ...
and Enjoy your day Creating!

13 comments:

  1. Doesn't look like you need any refresher courses to me.That is one great layout and I can't wait to see the whole picture of the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Kristine(cannot imagine not scrapping for 6 months). Look forward to seeing your reveal next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about TIME!! (slap-slap-slap! no really-just joking! :) ) It looks like the break did you some good-beacause that LO is PRIMO!! Awesome way to come 'back'! Can;t wait for your next LO, K!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to see you posting pages again--I luv your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. doesn't look to me like you've lost your touch. Welcome back to scrapping!

    And... do you really care if inking (or anything else) is 'in'? Do what you love, to heck with the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't look like you were away at all. Great LO and that sneak is looking fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope they are still inking edges...or I'm way out of date too! LOL. LOVE THIS :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still amazing creatin' there Miss Kristine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layouts are adorable! It was nice to see you out :) I wish I could have made Saturday too but fun to get out for an evening. Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. **thud**

    that's me falling down.

    you scrapped?

    YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh and I LA-HOVE your layout! And can't wait to see 125!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the page, the photo, the colors, actually I love everything.

    ReplyDelete