Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just Nick

Good Morning!

Just Nick has a newly decorated blog !! This was so fun to create, I see a little of Nicole in this blog and maybe a little of me. Paint splats, stitching, nice vibrant colors .... makes me want to redo MY blog again ;-))




thanks Nicole for letting me play!!!

CLICK HERE to VISIT

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Just letting my readers know that my blog decorating will be on HOLD for a few weeks. I am taking a class with Donna Downey - Fun with Fabric and I`m looking forward to participating. I also want to start creating more with papers so i`ll be putting my blog decors on hold. If you are interested in a makeover please email me to have your name added to my list.

Have a fabulous day!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio