Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MLBOW

I always love decorating blogs, and my dear friend Stephanie has no objections when it comes to me decorating her personal blog and My Little Bit of Whimsy blog. She really loved the latest logo I had created for her..but I just found something was missing.

A week or so ago Stephanie created this amazing bird out of Clay and I loved it...



I thought mmm.. what if my best digi gal Libby could create something digital for me to create a new banner... I didn't tell Stephanie but I did tease her a bit about something new and fun coming to her soon... Libby finished this little creature last Sunday for us and I immediately started playing with MLBOW new logo. I like... what do you think? CLICK HERE TO VISIT MLBOW
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio