Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm not scared!

I have a layout to share with you today! I think i was done this page last weekend, but didn't have time to take a picture of it until today. I used some of my older October Afternoon papers ( Night Light ) and I can saw that I've used this to it's maximum!!! I have a 3/4 sheet left and that's it from the entire collection. I love it when that happends! October Afternoon is a paper company that i love love love and actually have collections that I haven't touched yet.

This is a picture of My niece playing Hide n' Seek in a towel! We were getting ready to go swimming and she felt like hiding from me! hahah!!



Have a fabulous Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Aphra and I'm an OA addict, too! Love this page...just perfect for that fun photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY, LOVELY... AMAZING my SWEETS!!
    Love the photo, paper choice, the glimmer mist. and the embellies!

    This is SMOKIN' HOT!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristine-This is GORGEOUS!! Love the girl shadow peeking from the papers. I HOPE you submit this-it NEEDS to be published!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this glimmer mist or ink spots?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! I love the Glimmer Mist. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete