Monday, August 03, 2009

GDT Sneak Peek!

I woke up early this morning and for some reason my scrap table was calling my name... I usually don't scrap till late at night but today was an early day. I played with a few papers from my Mon Scrapbook.com kit and finished my page due to be revealed this Sunday! I know, I am early .. BONUS!

Here is a sneak peek for you..

you'll have to come back on Sunday to see my first attempt at completing this page and my final version! I goofed and decided to change my background.. I love the end result.

Other than that.. Hubby and I had a little photoshoot today... more of Eddie than anything but i did get a great pic of hubby...

Isn't he just so sexy?! LOL!!!

I am so tired tonight.. my eyes are heavy and so dry. It's going to be an early night!
Hubby and I just shared about 3 hours outside in the sun, I did my fair share of swinging in the hammock and enjoying a few Bud Light Lime! ... Our weeks are so busy working shift work and traveling to and from work that sitting down relaxing sometimes feel sooo good!

I hope you had a great day and enjoyed some quality time with family and friends!

Talk again soon!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio