Sunday, June 28, 2009

Gone Wild Crop!

I don't go to many crops because I always have a hard time scrapbooking ... i like my computer and my scrap supplies around me... but for some reason this Sat at the Scrapbooking Gone Wild Crop ... I was in scrap mode! I had a blast and completed 4 pages! That's really a record for me ... I so enjoyed myself and had way too much food! Seriously, i am scared to see what the WW scale says on Thursday.... but I had fun and that's what matters right?! .... ya ! hahah...

here are 3 of my finished pages, the 4th is for a future reveal at Creative Scrappers on July 12th.






This last one is one of my favorites .... as of today!
I used the new October Afternoon - Cherry Hill Collection and i love those papers!
The picture is of Deb Harter's Children and also our photo for the Creative Scrappers 1 Picture, Many Pages Contest! If you wanna play and scrapbook this photo please join us... your layout is due to July 9th! I left the journal tag blank so she can fill this out for herself and share her story for this photo.


Remember a few weeks ago I said I wanted to stop scrapbooking and just call it a past hobby of mine... well um... ya, i got my mojo back! Feels fabulous to be scrapbooking again. I think not having any responsibilities for kits, design teams and paid projects takes a little stress off of me... i am just enjoying the scrapbooking process and It feels fantastic!

Chow for Now!

3 comments:

  1. SO glad you got your MOJO back and haven't lost that desire to scrapbook...these are all so FABULOUS!!! I had to come and check out your take on the contest! SO AWESOME!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are gorgeous...each and every one! LOVE the new OA line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo!!! So glad to here this!!!! You go girl!!! You are really rockin the papes!!

    ReplyDelete