Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cleaning My Space

Yes, it's that time of year to Clean Sweep!
I have tons of scrapbook products that I haven't used and probably will never use... so I am SELLING!!

I will be listing these all day today.. in my store
at www.creative-scrappers.com/store

no taxes on any products ( except for kits ) and shipping is a flat rate of 9$ Domestic or International! ( if you order magazines, shipping will be more since these are HEAVY)

I will post here when I am finished listing ...

I have Stamps, Rubons, Stickers, Papers, etc... etc... etc..

ALL MUST GO!

3 comments:

  1. You always have such great stuff! Going to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have put me in the mood to clean out my space too Kristine. Love the new look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog design!!!!!

    Off to check your store tee hee

    ReplyDelete