Thursday, January 15, 2009

DT Kits and Winter Pics!

I thought I would change my blog banner and background today ... to something more vibrant than white and blue. So since Valentine's Day is about 1 month away .... a little love theme was in order! This is a picture of hubby and i about 2 years ago. It was taken at about 2am after a bonfire in our backyard.




I got my digital elements here: Sweet Shoppe Designs. My banner is a scraplift from one of the layouts showcased with this collection.



I haven't done any real scrappin in the past few days... I kind of finished a layout but i need a title before i can post! It's coming...

I did get my dt kit for Feb from Scrapbook Sussies. Here is a sneak peek at our kit this month. Can you see some Rusty Pickle in there?!! mmmm can't wait to play!


I also got a few new buttons from My Little Bit Of Whimsy! Stephanie has produced some adorable hearts and flowers for Valentine's Day. Take a peek! These are the cutest buttons I have ever seen. I don't even want to put them on a layout... I just want to keep them in a yummy jar all for me!!! So FUN!



It is a freezing day here in New Brunswick. I think with the wind it's a brisk -30degrees! BRRRRRRRR... Here are a few pics from our backyard about 2 days ago..







Natalie just announced a new class at Creative-Scrappers... click here to get more info!
and of course there is always TONS to do at CS ... so come join us!

Chow for Now!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE My Little Bit of Whimsy buttons too...the are sooo stinkin' cute and big enough to make a great impact on layouts!
    LOVE 'em!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new banner,and you are looking good for 2 a.m.

    Those buttons are the greatest!

    I hear ya on the cold part.I think we are going to get more snow on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new banner looks great Kristine. That picture of you and hubby is cute, you both look good for 2am. I love the buttons! I wish I could take Nat's class, but I am going to have to miss it this time around.
    Have a great day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog makeover, I love the hearts and your picture is so great! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmagoodness, cute, cute cute!! :) Your backyard is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is looking beautiful, loving all the hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Kristine...I love it! Your new header and the photo of the two of you is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh Kristine you're blog is looking gorgeous. I love the pic you used of yourself and your hubby!
    The photos of the snow look fab but I HATE snow except in photos ;-)
    Hope you're keeping well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those photos are beautiful, I miss the snow I was born and raised in upstate NY about 20 miles from the Thousand Islands and close to Canada. I live in Texas so that snow looks so cool..........

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new banner is fantastic. I wish I knew how to do digi stuff!! I love your snow pics, I can only dream LOL. Don't envy you with the cold winds though, you can keep them.

    ReplyDelete