Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wow time flies! I can't believe it's Wednesday night already!

Steve and I did some gardening today... now I am as stiff as ever! I walk like a duck!!! Not good! But it felt so nice to be outside today just enjoying the sunshine and playing in the garden. I moved a few plants... with steve's help of course, I moved the bleeding heart and not sure if that was a good idea or not. It is so fragile, and well... i wanted it planted elsewhere... so we moved it. I hope it is ok...
We still have lots to do ...moving hostas and a few more items. For some reason every spring I just love to move things around! Poor plants.

Other than that.. it's nice to be off work!

I am getting things ready for my other blog .. creative scrappers and can't wait for the announcement on Sunday for our designers and guests! You have to read that blog to get more info !! LOL!!

I got a goodie box today... yum yum.. Full of goodies! I am so excited!
I am good for the next week or so! HAHAH!! till i can get another scrap fix!

I think we are having a yard sale on sat.... i am trying to convince my husband that we have stuff to get rid of...it's more scrap money for me! WOO HOO!!!

yes, i took my ice cream flavor of the week down... i don't think i can eat one container of ice cream per week... well I can LOL but not sure i want to!

Alright, I am off to Scrapbook!
Chow for now
K
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio