Tuesday, May 20, 2008

what a great couple of days! My back is better... thank goodness! It must be the old age thing getting to me! LOL!!! HAHAH! ya.. right!

I joined a weight loss challenge at work, this should be fun! { NOT! } but maybe a way to get me motivated to losing weight .. i feel like a huge cotton ball right now.. big white and fluffy!!!! hahha!!! oh that's so bad!

and yes, I have a new website! TOOT TOOT!!! TOOT TOOT! it was just going to be a blog, and then i did a bit of research and was able to get a site within my budget! So i am pretty happy with the outcome, It's Bright Pink of course and this is the link if you wanna come visit! http://www.creative-scrappers.com/ it's a site for tons of sketch challenges, a few cyber crops, a gallery , a forum and great people ! A wonderful little community! We've had aboug 45 members join us within 24 hours and that certainly showed some interest! It's soooo exciting!!!!

As I have left my previous post as Admin/ DT from my LSS, with time to relax and think about my own life, I couldn't help myself but to make my dreams a reality! With great support from Friends and Family... I was able to do just that! So Let's PLAY!!!!

I have nothing new to show you in terms of layouts or projects, I have been a bit busy with the website... but I should have a few layouts by the end of this week!

Thanks for reading!
Chow for now Kristine

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your new website Kristine! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us. I'm looking forward to getting to know you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been one busy lady this week!!

    My fav new items from CHA winter 08 were all the "About A Boy" line from Fancy Pants. Love the entire line!

    ReplyDelete