Monday, March 10, 2008

Sick....Once Again!

All I really want right now is to stop coughing!!!!
My head and nose are fine but my throat is killing me! I have this dry hacking cough .... that just won't go away! Is it time for more antibiotics? I can't believe that i was feeling great last week, no cough or cold. I return from Grand Falls and I am sick again......... why .... why is it that everytime I go up there to visit I come home sick?!

I scrapbooked last night. A beautiful Album using Scenic Route Laurel papers. I haven't taken a picture yet. It was a kit from the Button Farm. I am so in love with this company! A bit pricey for kits, but so love them!!!!

Anyhow, time for more ecanechea tea ...
how do you spell that??

chow for now
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio