Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Feeling Better

Well, today was the first day that I can say I felt better! I hardly coughed, and my tongue is much better... youpee! I see the Doctor on Thursday night and hopefully all is well!
Steve is not feeling well.. he has a fever tonight- coughing and sleeping right now. I hate seeing him sick, i sometimes feel so helpless. I hope he gets better soon and I really don't want him to transfer his germs to me.... not again!
So I went to bed last night at about ... 1230am ... I layed in bed for hours.. tossing and turning. I actually got out of bed at 315am to get a drink and I was going to stay up and play... but man I had a hard time falling asleep. For some reason when Steve is in bed before I am .. I can't fall asleep! When I go to bed first... I am sleeping like a baby! So needless to say, today I am a bit tired... and no nap either!

I did a few cards last night... I hadn't done cards in a while, so this was fun. I have a "simple" style when it comes to cards. I like my rubons - my flowers and nice Bazzill cardstock!
Here are a few that I completed... notice no layouts in a while... I think I lost my layout MOJO! Hopefully I will return to layouts soon!
Anyhow, here are a few cards... >>

I am searching for French Rubons ... or a French Stamp Set for Birthdays. My mom wants a few cards done with " Bonne Fete" .... do you know of a good company that makes French Rubons??!!! Please share if you do!

Well, it's Wednesday Night and a good TV night too! I am currently recording America's Next Top Model , Big Brother, and ... i think that's it. I haven't been keeping track of Survivor ... but I would like to.. too much going on for me to sit and watch tv... but I do love Big Brother.
I really hope Matt is gone tonight and Ryan is still kept in the game. I don't really have a fav yet... but Steve really doesn't want me rooting for James! I like James... but no fav yet!

Chow for now!
K
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio