Sunday, January 06, 2008

Win big!

So I am curious! My page counter says I have over 1000 hits or more and I am not getting any comments here ! So, who's reading my blog???
Are you a scrapbooker? a friend? a Family member ? a stalker! ?
who are you?! Leave a comment for me !

If you are a scrapbooker maybe you could win ->

>>>>> 10$ Gift Card to Paws On Scrapbooking <<<<<

mmm.. how about that ? Leave a comment in this section for me and have a chance to win big! I will draw a name next Sunday Night at 9pm !

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kristine,
    Just me (melw) browsing some blogs. Thanks for posting all the LOs on the side of your page, they provide some great inspiration! Enjoy reading your blog! Have a great week!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way the picture of you and Janique looks great!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you! You're quite good at updating your blog! Love all the pictures you've been sharing lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you know I browse your site!! You are right we should be leaving comments...I wonder the same thing on my blog! Have a great week chick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been reading your blog:-)I like it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristine, looks like its a good thing I was checking out your blog tonight. I usually check it out every couple of days. Was working on the mini album you helped me pick paper for. It's nice to have supplies at home to work away at a project. Must stock up on more!! Thanks for your help in getting me started.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why haven't I seen your blog before??? Followed KathyT's trail from her blog to yours!!! Great blog by the way!! I'll be baaaack...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I stopped by today. Your blog looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kristine! I read your blog on a pretty regular basis...I should comment more...sorry :( I do love it though and you're great at keeping it updated. I started an account but have yet to do anything else, LOL! Such is life with kids :) Keep up the great work1
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete