Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! It's 2008 ... a year with an even number - that means it's gonna be a good year. I am a bit superstitious on that one! Weird, i know... but i do believe it ! LOL
It's 845pm and I am sitting down in front of the computer - browsing my favorite internet sites and fun blogs - having my cup of tea and a little chocolate turtle! Steve and I just finished our supper ... a delicious plate of Chinese Food. A New Years tradition.


I took a few pictures today and I am uploading them now.

The weather man says another storm tonight, so more snow. I think tomorrow will be a day to take snow pictures!
I am hosting a monthly photo hunt on the Paws Bulletin Board - here are a few for you... >>>
1. Fireplace
2. Ice Skates
3. Hot Chocolate with Marshmellows
4. Any Animal Outside
5. A Snowplow
6. A Car or Truck Covered in Snow
7. Winter Sunset or Sunrise
8. A SnowGlobe
9. A Crazy Carpet
10. A Purple Scarf
11. A Snowman
12. Kids Sliding
13. Fishing Shack
14. A Mailbox
15. Icicles
I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with !!!

I also completed a few layouts last night, One of Eddie of course as our Christmas Kitty...


Of course the day would not be complete without a candid shot of Eddie!


That's all for tonight,

Wishing you the best for 2008 !
K
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio