Monday, November 12, 2007

Lazy Days

Don't you love lazy days? Well today it was a lazy day for me. I was off work and I stayed in my jammies all day! How nice is that!!!?
I finished 2 scrapbook project kits for this weekend and made some shortbread cookies. I watched Celine Dion on Oprah and now I am getting a new Blogger Account! This is the third time I have tried to keep up with blogging, so hopefully this will be my last time registering!

I do enjoy reading everyone elses blogs, so maybe I can start taking care of mine!

Tonight at Paws On Scrapbooking we have a guest chat! Yes, with Kathy Thompson Laffoley! DT For Frances Meyer and Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine. I am very excited to welcome her to Paws and hope you can join in to chat with us! ( www.pawsonscrapbooking.com)

I am off to play with my blogger account, and chat with you again soon!
K

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    I'm going to add you to my blog roll on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristine!! this looks great, looking forward to catching up with you here!! Gotta go and save you to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete