Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Little Inspiration

I am so not motivated today! I went to bed too late last night. I think it was about 1am before I actually fell asleep. I tossed and turned all night. I woke up with Steve this morning at about 630am ... drove him to work and then ran some errands. I am now home and ready for a nap!
I have tons of projects to finish before tomorrow night and Saturday's Workshop... so no real time to play! Play on the internet that is!
I did manage to go get my " Funky Photo Shoot" pictures developed. I am anxious to use those in a scrapbook page. We are expecting boxes today from our wholesaler.... I am anxious to see what comes in for products and my goodie box for my Design Team work for Open Page Wholesalers due next.... ( swallow...) Thursday! So a busy weekend ahead, and tons to do! I can't wait!!!

Also, tonight is our Design Team Reveal for Paws on Scrapbooking. That should be fun. I am anxious to see what everyone has created this month! Layouts and Projects should be posted in our gallery later tonight!
So I am now off to watch my recorded America's Next Top Model show... have some lunch !
Today's Inspiration ... if you need it!

I found this on Elsie's blog last night... I love it! Rachel did this and it looks fabulous! Probably done with a simple sheet of chipboard covered with yummy Elsie Papers!
Chow for now!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio