Wednesday, June 26, 2019

LOVE | Simple Stories

Hello Friends,
I'm here today to share a layout I created using the Simple Stories Heart Collection. This collection is more about celebrating and scrapbooking loved ones we've lost and those we want to cherish in our scrapbooks. I wanted to use this collection to celebrate my niece's sweet face instead. Something different and a bit of different direction with this collection. I tend to do that on many of my projects. I am showing you another way to use this collection in case you love it and don't necessarily want to scrapbook that many pages of loved ones lost.

This layout is called LOVE -
I love her face, the way she makes silly smiles and grimaces and makes me laugh out loud!
I used the SN@P Basics papers for my background along with a white piece of cardstock. I layered all 3 papers to form my background.
I cut up small pieces of paper 1" by 4" from the 6x8 paper pad. This allowed me to use smaller patterns and many different papers from the collection.


Once my background was done, I added the strips of paper, the 3x4 photo and then started layering with flowers and hearts. I scattered the hearts on the paper more on the right of the page than middle.
This just makes it easier on the eye.


Adding the circle LOVE LOVE LOVE from the Bits & Pieces adds more details and enhances the page title.

Of course I added small drops of glimmer glaze to add texture and finished off with some journaling.


Hopefully I gave you a bit of inspiration or something to think about for your next layout.
You can find more projects on our instagram accounts - @SimpleStories_ and @KristineDavidson.

Have a great day friends!

Supplies
Heart Collection -
10517 6x8 Paper Pad
10513 Bits & Pieces
10725 Simple Basics Kit
10512 Chipboard


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio