Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Layouts & Cards | My Creative Scrapbook

I am a guest designer this month once again for My Creative Scrapbook. I really enjoy working with the MCS kits since they are always PACKED with so many products. You really can't go wrong with the price point as well .


THis is the kit I got to play with ..
Tons of Patio Party from Pebbles which I really loved. That bright pink just made me happy and of course lots of flower diecuts.
Here are my projects and please visit MCS on facebook or Instagram for more projects for their design team members.

















WOW that was a lot! I really LOVED this kit and still have a few left over papers and diecuts that I will probably use for a card or two.
Thanks for visiting today !


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio