Friday, February 23, 2018

Challenge 83 | Your Next Stamp

If you are looking for a crafty challenge join us at YOUR NEXT STAMP !
Challenge #83 runs through March 15th.

There is a sketch and also a color combo to choose from. If you feel like it you can use one or both ;)  Play along for the change to win a YNS Store gift certificate.

One random participant will win a $15.00 gift certificate to the YNS Store, plus if the winner uses YNS products on their creation they will receive an additional $5.00 on their gift certificate.

I have a card I created for the Your Next Stamp Challenge #83 this month!
I completed both challenges on 1 card - the color challenge and the sketch. 
I used the stamp set Fur-ever Friends.



I used distress ink for my background and also the Paint Swooches & Splatters for my carpet in the living room! I did some embossing on the chair and I colored the images using my Zig Clean Color Markers.
I used some pop dots for the chair, the girl and also the dog on the chair. It has a 3 dimension look to it. I really enjoyed created this card and it's one of my favs. Those little kitties right ?! Sooo cute. The one on the left under the chair is Archie and Willie is just watching from afar!



There are more projects on the Your Next Stamp blog and you can play along with us! Thanks for stopping by today, and I’ll see you again soon with another card!

Your Next Stamp Supplies Used:
Fur-ever Friends & Die Set
Paint Splats & Swooches


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio