Tuesday, May 23, 2017

YUM | Jillibean Soup

Yes We celebrated iNSD a few ago, but I am sharing my layout with you today! It was created with one of my sketches for Jillibean Soup and can be so much fun!
I used the colorful Souper Celebration collection and loved using all those triangles. I did create a free cut file for you in case you'd like to try it out ;)





Supplies
Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper: Souper Celebration/ Bite of Blast, Handful of Hoopla, Cup of Ceremony, Gallon of Gala, Pink of Party, Bowl of Bash, Bite Sized Bits;
Coordinating Stickers: Souper Celebration
Puffy Stickers: Souper Celebration
Die Cut Letters: Souper Celebration
Pea Pod Parts: Souper Celebration
Adhesive Sequins: Navy Blueberry
Other: Cardstock, Sewing Machine

 For More great layouts from the Design Team Visit Bean Talk!


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio