Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Capture The Love | Jillibean Soup

One of my favorite projects for Jillibean Soup. I made this as a CHA project to showcase some tags and also using a Wood Plank. I love the brown that I painted on top of the 8x8 wood plank and the colors from the Bowl of Dreams collection just pops on this background. One of my favs for sure!

 







Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Mix the Media: 8x8 Wood Plank;

Patterned Paper: Bowl of Dreams / Bite Sized Bits;
Coordinating Stickers:  Bowl of Dreams;
Puffy Stickers:
Bowl of Dreams;
Alphas:
Bowl of Dreams/Letter Diecuts;
Pea Pod Parts: Bowl of Dreams; Tag You're It!: Burlap, Canvas, Wood, Chipboard, Foil, Jewelry Kraft, Letterpress Mason Jar;
Wood Veneers: Happy; Hardy Hodgepodge;
Happy Hues: Bubbly Brown


 For More great layouts from the Design Team Visit Bean Talk!


 
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio