Monday, December 05, 2016

Let It Snow | Simple Stories

"Let It Snow" created for Simple Stories using Mistletoe Kisses


This page was of my niece during a photo session. It was a beautiful winter’s day and a warm sweater with a comfy scarf was all that was needed. I added a cut file background to my page but after finishing I should have done something with snowflakes.
I added the chipboard snowman and some trees on this page with more snowflakes. The colors in this collection are fabulous aren’t they? I love how you can really create your own “theme” – such as winter.


The package of bits & pieces from this collection are A-dorable! You can easily create a few layouts and have left overs for a few cards or adding some cuteness in your carpe diem planners!

Thank you so much for reading and to see more of my work you can find me on instagram @KristineDavidson 

Visit the Simple Stories Blog to see more projects from the Design Team
 
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio