Monday, June 06, 2016

You Are My Happy | Jillibean Soup

Good Morning and Happy Monday Morning ! I'm honestly not sure why it's a happy one except that I have the day off ! Lots of things to do today and I'm currently in the planning stages of a project ;))) . 

This is a sweet card I created using some Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello. I really love that collection as you can probably tell by the various pages and cards I've created.  Here is one for some Happy Hugs. I often call them Boob Hugs -- cause well, i am not small in that area and well it's often called a good Boob Hug! 



You Are My Happy - Card By Kristine Davidson

Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Healthy Hello: Aged Aloha, Bite Sized Bits, Cup of Ciao,
Wood Embellishments:  Healthy Hello Wood Veneers

Other: Sewing Machine, Twine


from: Simon Says Stamp

_____________________________________________________________

Visit Jillibean Soup| BLOG FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM PINTEREST
thanks so much for reading today, and Happy Hugs!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio