Monday, May 09, 2016

Thinking of You | Jillibean Soup

Hello Friends! Have you all recovered from National Scrapbook Day? I sadly wasn't able to scrapbook or play much but I did enjoy reading and seeing all the challenges, layouts and smiley faces on social media!

Today I'm sharing a card I created for Jillibean Soup using the " Healthy Hello Soup
I love this navy blue, teal and yellow on paper. That coffee cup was an added bonus. I made this card thinking about my mom. I don't get to drink coffee with her very often and this was just a little something I created thinking about that and how much I miss her. Yes she's only about 3.5hrs away from me but real life gets in the way and I'm not able to visit as much as I should.





Thanks for visiting today and come join me on instagram if you would like to see more sneak peeks and projects!

Have a great week!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio