Friday, December 04, 2015

My Brother | Bella Blvd


A color challenge ? sure !
I created this layout for Bella Blvd based on this pinterest image --
Love the colors, and wanted to create a layout that wasn't Christmas themed.





Who says you can't use Christmas Paper for a non themed layout?! I loved this Color Challenge because it allowed me to use a few Christmas colors and make them work for me into a general layout. Give it a try!

Make It Merry: Santa Selfie, Borders & Bits, Treasures & Text, Little Bits;
Christmas Cheer: Jingle All the Way, Treasures & Text, Trinkets;
Clear Cuts: Stars White;
Color Chaos: Chipboard Icons Hearts & Stars;
Tiny Text Alpha Stickers: Pumpkin Spice;
Amorie Chipboard Alphas: White;
Enamel Dots: Milk White;

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio