Thursday, September 03, 2015

Whatever is ... Today | Bella Blvd

Creating layouts using a mixture of paper collections is often times a challenge for me. I like to stick to one collection and create. Although, I must say that the colors in the Bella Blvd collections are standard - and max all their collections ! Did you know that ?!! Yes, they do! Even if you go back a few months ago you can find a collection that will match one of the recent ones just released. So you can Mix & Match! I created a fun layout this week using quite a few sheets of paper from different collections. I hope you enjoy the reveal today!






Supplies:
Bella Blvd - 
Family Frenzy: Borders, Around the Block, Here We Grow, A Lot Going On, Daily Details, Treasures & Text;
Fresh Market: Fruitful, Freshly Squeezed, Treasures & Text;
Whatever is Lovely: Lovely, Noble, Treasures & Text;


Thanks for Visiting Today!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio