Monday, August 24, 2015

Handmade With Love | Jillibean Soup

I must admit, I love anything HandMade. My aunt use to be really crafty as I was growing up and I always remember her giving something " Hand Made " during the holidays. We all loved her gifts of tole painted dolls, cross stitch masterpieces, and little mini dolls she use to sew. I try to give atleast one hand made gift to my family during the holidays. I find it means so much more than something store bought.


Here is a card I created for Jillibean Soup using the new Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup Collection.




Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper: Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup /  Sew Cool, Bite Sized Bits

Other: Twine, Cardstock, Sewing Machine, Glimmer Glaze

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio