Friday, March 13, 2015

Design Team Announcement | Bella Blvd

I have been a long time fan of Bella Blvd. Most of my scrappy friends would tell you that I have had a dream of being on the Bella Design Team ever since I started scrapbooking in 2006. I applied 2 years ago but the time wasn't right but I never gave up ! This year I sent in my submissions giving it another try and crossed my fingers that I would be selected.

I received the welcome email last week from Laura Vegas (dt coordinator) that I was selected for the team. I immediately printed the contract, the agreement etc and signed all copies .. Wrote an acceptance email with a huge grin on my face and lots of clapping emojis! A few days ago Laura sends me a message asking if i was going to reply with my decision to accept or deny the new Design team position. I jumped up and said "YES I emailed you immediately after the welcome letter" ...
YA , um , i forgot to press SEND on the email !!! That's how excited I was :-)

So, today I can share ..




Click here to visit the Bella Blvd Blog to meet the creative team I'll be working with ! 
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio